Before you expose yourself to the gambling, or gaming, industry, understand that...
- The gambling industry is in the business of taking as much of your money in the shortest time as often as possible.
- The gambling industry seeks to increase the amount of time and money you spend (fast and easy) on a device or game because the more you gamble, the more money you lose, the more money they make.
- The human brain is unnaturally stimulated under the influence of this fast and easy gambling to release artificially high levels of a naturally occurring brain chemical – the brain’s reward system that teaches from infancy healthy behaviors when released at normal levels
- As the brain begins to crave the artificial doses of the brain chemical released by fast and easy gambling, a person under this level of gambling influence separates from the values and principles of their lives.
- Repeated gambling to chase this artificial “high” – particularly when under duress - is a key element of gambling addiction and all the family conflicts, financial crises, and emotional distress it causes.
Careful. The gambling industry seeks to hack your brain and hijack your life.